|WELCOME TO HICKS, MOTTO & EHRLICH ATTORNEYS AT LAW|
Hicks, Motto & Ehrlich puts the needs of its clients ahead of anything else. Our trial lawyers have only one aim - to see that you get the best representation possible. That's why we named this site TrialJustice - we'll do everything we can to ensure justice is served.
If you've been injured -- in an auto accident, as a result of negligence, by a dog bite, or due to a defective product -- contact our office to determine whether legal action is warranted. If a loved one has died as a result of someone's wrongful conduct, we want you to call us. Hicks, Motto & Ehrlich handles all types of medical malpractice cases, with particular expertise in cardiac medicine, obstetrics, surgical malpractice, and failure to diagnose cancer claims.
Our lawyers also focus on:
- real estate law, covering all issues relating to the purchase, sale, or ownership of property
- divorce, custody, annulments and other family law proceedings
- discrimination and unfair labor practices toward individuals
- representing businesses and their owners in the areas of corporate and general business law
- insurance, from the consumer's point of view, including bad faith, fraud, and coverage issues
- defense of routine and complex general liability cases, employment discrimination cases, and maritime cases
- workers compensation
Thanks for choosing Hicks, Motto & Ehrlich.
LATEST FIRM NEWS
|$100 Million Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward|
Hicks, Motto & Ehrlich filed the largest class-action case in Monroe County history.
- Learn More
|$1 Million Settlement in Wrongful-Death Suit |
It was a difficult and complicated case, but James Hicks prevailed on behalf of the estate of Rinaldo Perl, an Italian businessman killed on the Florida turnpike, near Boca Raton.
- Learn More
Hicks, Motto & Ehrlich
3399 PGA Boulevard, Suite 300
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Click here to get Driving Directions